Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring/Summer Hair!

Hi Princesses,
 
Here in the Chicago area, we are plugging our way through winter, just waiting to do our wash and gos again! Just waiting to wash our hair in the morning, and leave out: without it freezing to our scalps in this blizzardy weather. Yes, I said blizzardy!
 
As naturals, we have the easy option, in the summer,to wash and go.  Basically, we wash our hair in the morning, put a curl defining product in it, and let it air dry. As a relaxed woman, I never had this option. I was so dependent on heat. Yet, now I can experiment with products and wash and go methods to style my hair.
 
Spring and summer are coming. I am excited about the new natural options we have. For example, the Shea Moisture Curling Souffle is a nice option for me. I love how soft it makes my hair. That is how I achieved the look in the picture.
 
I co-washed my hair, and put the Curling Souffle in very generously. I worked it through my hair, primarily with my fingers, and let it air dry for an hour. Then, I slicked it back into a tight bun to stretch it a bit.
 
 
 
What are some of your favorite wash and go products??
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment