Friday, August 27, 2010

Kinky Curly Curling Custard-My Staple Product!!

Hey Naturals, and those interested in our journey! My name is Kimberly, and this is my very first post, so let's jump right in! To find out more about me, click on "About the Blogstress:)". It is my hope that you continue to read, follow me, and share highlights from your journey.

To begin this blog, I wanted to share what my staple product is, Kinky Curly Curling Custard. Please, oh please visit this website. This product is sooo worth the money. (About $29, but it lasts a long time!!) It is an all natural product, designed to bring out the natural curl pattern in your hair. I have been using the Kinky Curly Curling Custard since I went completely natural in March of 2009. Let me tell you, it is fa-bu-lus! Kinky Curly has an entire line that includes the Custard (The main piece of this line), shampoo, a detangler, Gloss Pomade, and more.
My Results! I have several textures in my hair, mainly 4, and about 3b and c.

How I achieved this look:
I co-washed my hair, then applied the KCCC, and combed it through in about 8 sections with a wide-tooth comb. I then wrapped my hair in a t-shirt for a few hours to dry. After removing the t-shirt, I used my blow dryer on COOL, for about 2 minutes to get the remaining water drips out. This look remained in super good shape, for the next 3 days. Now day 3, I put it up in a puff, but it was still hot! Naturals, we can stretch a style out, and work it!! Try it, try it, try it!!









No comments:

Post a Comment